Scholarships (fully funded, complimentary) positions are currently available for a select number of business owners, based on your location. MAP can offer its three week (1 hr / week) mentoring scholarship program (ie no cost) to a limited number of business leaders through the support of our corporate alliances & affiliate partners, as well as local, state and federal government initiatives.
The scholarship program is a series of collective (group format) online business mentoring sessions, one hour per week for three consecutive weeks.
All sessions are delivered live and online by video conference in a small group environment. They are highly interactive and directly focused on your specific business goals.
Each session is highly interactive and can lean towards addressing the primary challenges of the attendees (which they indicate upon registration). The general outline of content is as follows:
- Foundations for aligned strategic decision making
- Understanding your market positioning
- Why you should and how you can convert competitors into collaborators
- Quantifably define your most profitable target market
- Identify criteria that’s relevant to your customers
- De-risking client transactions, removing obstacles, objections and hesitations of your customers
- Visualising your horizon vision.
- Measuring progress and defining success
- Strengthening processes and systems to achieve targets
Outcomes for participants will be strengthened strategic business focus, enhanced certainty, resolution of challenges, greater accountability and innovative process improvements. The ultimate objective is to support you to grow revenue and strengthen your team.
Ongoing support is also available for those who appreciate the accountability and diversity.
Is this for you?
If, as a business leader, you:
a) appreciate the value of being held accountable,
b) understand that everyone is better than you at something and
c) that small changes accumulated over time yield large outcomes,
then you will derive great value from the MAP Institute. Join us, so that together we will travel on your business journey.
If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.
– African Proverb
To apply for our scholarship program, submit your expression of interest using the button above.